$439,000 – Stonebridge
|Welcome to your move-in ready, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath stacked two-floor condo in The Links. You’ll find this chic yet cozy space in the sought-after neighbourhood of Stonebridge! This well-maintained home was built by Monarch in 2011 with the utmost care and craftsmanship and has been freshly painted for you!|
Walk in to your home through a lovely home and past a large powder room. Enjoy a stylish kitchen with ceramic floors, stainless steel appliances and raised breakfast bar. An open living/dining area with a generous window and laminate floors features a backdoor entrance and comfortable porch. Walk down a few steps to your terrace & nearby parking. Lower level features a large primary suite, with 3-pc ensuite. Past the in-unit laundry room and storage, find your well-proportioned and cozy second bedroom with its own full bath with tub right next door.
This is a prime location minutes from schools, park, greenspaces and trails, shopping, Chapman Mills Marketplace, Stonebridge Golf Club, recreation centres, and more.
Directions: Abetti Ridge to Urbancrest. Turn in to complex at The Links sign. Visitor parking marked.
ROOM SIZES AND FLOORPLAN
1,027 square feet of finished living space for you to enjoy.
Living/Dining Room 14’1″ x 12’3″
Kitchen 9’9″ x 10’10”
Primary Bedroom 14’1″ x 9’10”
Second Bedroom 10’2″ x 9′
Stonebridge is a scenic development community built in Barrhaven on the south west end of Ottawa.
The area has approximately 3,400 homes around a fabulous 18-hole golf course. The community is a mix of residences, from 2 bedroom condos up to 5 bedroom detached homes making the homes in Stonebridge typically available at a range of price points based on features of the homes and location within the development.
Homes that back directly onto the golf course or green park space are more expensive than homes that don’t share those same privileges, though most Stonebridge homes have nature within steps of the front door.
The most popular parks in Stonebridge include:
- Kilbirnie Park: Featuring an extensive playground containing three structures, a swing set, and a large gazebo alongside an interactive splash pad and multiple water features including sprinklers and jets – and in winter, a skating rink maintained by a group of local volunteers.
- W.C. Levesque Park/Stonebridge Trail: A park and trail system spanning across 24 acres of Barrhaven green space along the Jock River. W.C. Levesque Park is home to several playing fields, a large play structure, four swing sets, and a gazebo.
- Golflinks Park: This park is designed for the smallest of children with a climbing structure and swing set among other fun features.
- Orchard Park: A newer park that features playground equipment, swing sets, and lots of wekk-maintained open green space.
- Tuscana Park: This park is shared by Stonebridge and its neighbour Half Moon Bay Community. It includes a playground with a rope climber, slide, and a gazebo.
Stonebridge has everything one needs for day-to-day. Find supermarkets, hardware stores, home goods, restaurants, cafes, healthcare services and all of your essentials within minutes.
An active Stonebridge Community Association hosts several annual events that are organized year-round. These include sports leagues for kids, holiday craft shows, public movie screenings, and more.
Location and Visitor Parking
Please park in visitor parking behind the home. Take Abetti Ridge to the end where it turns into Urbancrest. Turn into The Links parking lot. Visitor parking as marked.
Features, Taxes and More
Taxes (2022) $2,359 approx.
Condo Fees (monthly) $259.43
Flooring: Ceramic, Laminate, Wall-to-wall carpet (lower level)
Inclusions: Washer, Dryer, Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Window Coverings (except drapes in living/dining), Light Fixtures
Exclusions: Drapes in Living/Dining
Heating/AC: Forced Air, Natural Gas, Central
Parking: 1 designated space and ample visitor parking
Year Built: 2011
Fresh paint: 2022
Average monthly utilities: Hydro $-; Gas $-; Water & Sewer $-; Hot Water Tank Rental $36.26
I'm Liisa and I love helping people moving to Ottawa make their home purchase and transition smooth and seamless. I also love helping sellers get the most for their Ottawa home. Let me know how I can help you make your real estate dreams come true.
613-898-1184 (call or text)